Mom to the Screaming Masses: Sports Bras and Me
http://momtothescreamingmasses.typepad.com/mom_to_the_screaming_mass/2012/02/sports-bras-and-me.html
This topic is really only of interest to the female crowd. That’s not to say that I would discourage any male readers - but, you know, you might be WAY more comfortable coming on back tomorrow. This is a discussion of boobies, yes, to be sure - but I will venture to say it’s NOT scintillating in any way, shape or form. :)
I have a love/hate relationship with work out bras. I love them for what they do - if they are utilized correctly, they reduce or even eliminate bounce, making the wearer far more comfortable as she goes about her exercise. Especially if she’s doing something high impact - I’ve been known to scream (in my car, only in my car, and not at random women running down the street) “For the love of God, get a supportive bra on! It hurts just to watch you run!!”
(via Instapaper)
Sent from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment